The following is a list of coverage’s available on most auto policies:
• Collision Coverage. Covers auto damage from a collision with another car.
• Comprehensive Coverage. Covers auto damages from causes such as fire, theft, hail, vandalism or many other events.
• Bodily Injury Liability. Protects against a claim or lawsuit if others are injured in an auto accident that you or your family are considered legally responsible.
• Property Damage Liability. Protects against a claim or lawsuit for any damage you may cause by an auto accident to someone else’s auto or property.
• Medical Payments. Pays for reasonable medical expenses, or certain other expenses resulting from an auto accident for you, your family and your passengers.
• Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist. Covers injury resulting from a hit-and-run accident or uninsured driver.
Additional Coverage Options:
• Rental Reimbursement. Covers the expense of a rental car while your vehicle is being repaired.
• Towing and Labor. Provides towing service for a disabled vehicle.
• Full-Value Replacement. Provides loan/lease payoff coverage when the lien holder is a financial institution.
Coverage’s will vary between companies and policies; be sure to go over your coverage options with your independent insurance agent.
NOTE: The answers to coverage questions are primarily based on ISO forms generally used in Florida by most companies. However, please keep in mind that all companies’ forms are NOT necessarily the same. Some companies may provide broader coverage and some may be more restrictive.
IN ALL CASES, THE CONSUMER MUST REFER TO HIS OR HER OWN POLICY FOR SPECIFIC COVERAGE INFORMATION.
The privacy of our website visitor’s and our client's is very important to our company. We will respect your privacy and we will not share your information with advertining or marketing companies, and will not sell your information to any mailing lists. We only share your personal information with the companies and the individuals that are necessary in performing our business duties in acquiring and in servicing your insurance needs. Please feel free to contact us immediately if you have any questions about your privacy.
Information contained within this site is the property of Hoffman and Associates Insurance Company and is provided for consumers looking to purchase insurance. Any other use is prohibited. We are not responsible for errors and omissions on this web site. All information contained herein should be deemed reliable but not guaranteed, all representations are approximate, and individual verification is required. Please contact Hoffman Insurance Company at 321-751-2511 before making any purchase decisions based on information contained on this web site to check for validity. This content is copyrighted by Hoffman and Associates Insurance Company and will bring legal action on to anyone who copies the information contained here. PLEASE NOTE THAT COMPLETION OF A REQUEST FOR INFORMATION DOES NOT CONSTITUTE THE PURCHASE OF INSURANCE. NO COVERAGE MAY BE ADDED, CHANGED OR BOUND AS A RESULT OF SUBMITTING A REQUEST FOR INFORMATION. ALL COVERAGE MUST BE CONFIRMED BY THE AGENCY IN WRITING SUBJECT TO AN ACCEPTABLE SIG NED APPLICATION MEETING THE UNDERWRITING GUIDELINES OF THE INSURANCE COMPANY. Please read your policy carefully for your terms of coverage. No information in this website alters the terms of coverage in your individual policy. If you do not agree to these terms please exit this website